‘Saija’ is our exclusive signature fedora that exudes luxury vibes like no other. Her name means Crowned Heads in the African language and rightfully so, as she is truly fit for a Queen. ‘Saija’ is not only a top quality fedora but she is a sure head turner and show stopper. Do not be afraid to mix her with other prints and patterns and experiment with other colors to add even more excitement to your entire look. Pair her with a blazer and jeans or a cute dress and heels and you will certainly be the main attraction in the room.
- Sizes from Small to XL
- 100% Pure Wool
- Under brim 100% cotton
- 100% genuine leather sweat
- Satin Lined
- Removable band w/ bow
- Brim: 3” | Height: 4"
- Velvet Duster Carrying Bag
- Made in the USA
How To Measure For Your Afro-Indie Fedora:
- Measure Your Head Circumference.
- To measure your head circumference, use a device that cannot be stretched, such as a flexible metal tape measure, sewing measuring tape or a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows.
- A finger should be placed under the tape so there is a little room. This will provide your head circumference.
- If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, for the highest accuracy. If you used a string, match it to a measuring tape.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on our chart above.
Please refer here for product care.